20th Anniversary Campaign - $20 for 20 years

20th Anniversary Campaign - $20 for 20 years

From Home of the Sparrow

20th Anniversary campaign to serve 20 additional families each year for the next 5 years through our Supportive Housing Program. That means 100 additional families!

Support this campaign

Subscribe to follow campaign updates!

More Info

Twenty years ago, a group of caring Chester County residents joined together to end the pain of homelessness for women and children in our community. Through their commitment and passion, Home of the Sparrow was born!

Since that time, our supporters have helped thousands of women and children create new lives, full of hope and joy.  But, we’ve only just begun.

To mark this important milestone, in honor of the many women who have worked so hard for their independence we have pledged to do MORE.  For our 20th Anniversary we set an ambitious goal of supporting 100 additional families – 20 each year – in our Supportive Housing Program.  In order to make this a reality we need to raise $500,000.  

We are 89% of the way to our goal, but we need your help making that last big push to raise the remaining 11%.  If we raise $5,000 towards the 20th Anniversary Fund by April 20th, 2015, our Board of Directors will match every dollar! That means we could be $10,000 closer to our goal! 

A gift of any size can change a life. Please spread the word and make your gift today!

Campaign Wall

Join the Conversation

Sign in with your Facebook account or