DIVIRI is sponsoring the "International Rescue Committee" to help those affected by humanitarian crises rebuild their lives. To learn more, email [email protected]
DIVIRI is aiding The International Rescue Committee, a charity which helps people affected by humanitarian crises rebuild their lives by:
- Providing direct assistance for people as they try to feed their families and find a safe place to live, and working to improve livelihoods opportunities for long-term economic well being.
- Providing children, youth and adults with safe, quality educational opportunities that help them learn the skills they need to survive and thrive.
- Helping those who are experiencing or recovering from conflict and disaster reduce their risk of falling ill and receive treatment when they do get sick.
- Helping those who are recovering from conflict and disaster understand their rights and make informed choices for their futures.
- Helping those who are recovering from conflict and disaster seek protection from harm, build safer communities, and understand their human rights.
- And more...
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) works in more than 40 countries and in 28 U.S. cities to help people affected by humanitarian crises to survive, recover and rebuild their lives. DIVIRI is supporting the IRC through this initiative to help them with their life-saving efforts.
Can’t donate? Please share. Even a quick share on Facebook can help.
The average share raises $97.