Our barn is in desperate need of some major improvements and the roof needs to be replaced. I know this is a lofty goal, but it’s only a fraction of what we’ll ultimately need.
Our newest (and final) little kid has a name - Black Bart. He's healthy and Calamity Jane is a very protective mama!
There is zero pressure here to donate. If you can / want to, it (of course) is appreciated! Our barn is in desperate need of some major improvements and the roof needs to be replaced. I know this is a lofty goal, but it’s only a fraction of what we’ll ultimately need. We will make it happen, regardless.
It’s always more than a little awkward to ask, but as I was reminded recently… we really try to do so much for the community. And, we really love being able to do that.
* Providing education to the community through farm tours, field trips, homeschool groups, etc.
* Hosting fundraisers for local, non-profit charities and individuals who may need some help
* Bringing the community together with affordable and fun, outdoor events
* Donating hatching eggs for teachers to hatch in their classrooms to make learning fun
* Supporting local, small businesses
Looks like our final (and tiniest goat) is ready to have her baby(ies) sometime today. She's definitely acting like she's starting labor. When this fundraiser reaches $300, I'll share the next update. Share this with your friends, please =)
Can’t donate? Please share. Even a quick share on Facebook can help.
The average share raises $97.