‘Novus Terra’ is in Latin as simply translated as ‘the new world’ in English.
Novus Terra (U) Limited to fill the unmet I.C.T needs in the areas of Mubende, Kassanda and Masaka specializing in increasing ICT literacy and coverage to the local people. We have worked with a number of youth organizations and business enterprises in Uganda and worldwide to bridge this technology gap through training and innovations suitable for the local communities. We recently conducted a survey targeting the youth who are the main pillars of societal transformation and we found that in Kassanda district only 10% (numbers over total studied) had access to smart phones which are the main sources of modern computer applications. Of these < 17% could access information with the help of working smart phone (Novus Terra Information). Further document review indicated that the Eastern region had < 10% Internet users and access to smart phones. This leaves approximately a 90% gap of individuals without smart phones and unlikely to use Internet
Can’t donate? Please share. Even a quick share on Facebook can help.
The average share raises $97.