Reconnect With My Family

Reconnect With My Family

From Steffon A. Grant

I want to connect with my wife and two daughters in the US. I have been found "inadmissible" with a tourist visa (B2) so I have to apply for a migrant visa (Green Card) to see my family again in the US. Lawyer fees +

Support this campaign

Subscribe to follow campaign updates!

Campaign Wall

Join the Conversation

Sign in with your Facebook account or